View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:33 PM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjah View Post
You'd be surprised at how many people don't accurately identify what they are selling. The Educational Series posts cover a wide range of material. If you don't find anything here that is valuable to you, that doesn't mean other's dont. And if you haven't found anything of value to you in ALL the other posts, I'd be very surprised.
to be honest, I think you should push the envelope on this Educational Series. I agree there were a couple that were interesting, but most of them are just generalities from people spamming services. Nothing wrong with spamming services, but at least ask for some substance.

I mean no disrespect for the person who wrote this, I'm sure he must be good at what he does, I've no reason to doubt it, and as a matter of fact I've never heard of him or his company before, so it would be very dishonest to make an opinion on what they do. But it sounds kind of a joke that an article titled "Know your target market" posted in an ADULT board is just a bunch of generalities using Winnie the Pooh character. Ironic to say the least.

Anyway, IMHO this Educational Series aren't needed at all, you can find posts 1000 times more interesting and filled with substance almost every day, no matter what some GFY haters or other boards could say. And with those posts, made by people arguing, presenting arguments and counterarguments, presenting facts and examples, the "educational series" posts always looks dull and shallow. Again, just my humble opinion on the subject