View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:49 PM  
bausch
Confirmed User

Looking for an in-house position in Orange County, CA

I have been self-employed for 9 years as an active affiliate promoting numerous adult affiliate programs. I generated my own traffic mainly via gallery submissions and am still currently sending 100,000 unique visitors per month to all of my sponsors combined. During my best years I earned over six figures in commissions annually through just gallery submissions.

I am earning a lot less now (my income dropped by around 70 percent) due to changes in the market and I'm looking for a position that is within my area of expertise and experience.

I would be interested in working as affiliate manager (or any other suitable position) for an established program within the Orange County area. I believe that my experience as a seasoned affiliate would help me to better serve and understand their needs.

My resume and references are available upon request. If you are interested please leave your e-mail address and I would be glad to send you both.

Last edited by bausch; 05-23-2010 at 02:52 PM..
bausch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote