View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:50 AM  
Jayvis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adultmix View Post
How long does it usually take to see money coming? How many blogs do you suggest running at a time to dtart earning say 1k a month?
That part is up to you.

It easy to lay out a game plan, but it's a much different story to actually stick to the plan. Anyone can build five blogs and then sit back and wait for the money to roll in, but it doesn't work that way. You have to build and build, update and update, it's a never ending process and to be quite honest most people either lack the work ethic or just don't have the time to put into it.

Here is another case study showing the importance of building sites around newly launched paysites. I wrote that back in October and still continue to receive checks for just one simple site, no initial traffic in the beginning either... so my stats are actually greater than what you see there. And if you can't sell them to a paysite, put up some of our dating/webcam ads, the more you build, the more likely you'll get something to "stick".

I hope that helps answer your question?

You have to keep in mind that I don't even really run my own sites these days, I'm far too busy with Dating Gold (and happy to be doing so) - but I did that case study and this post to show you that anyone can step into this game and make money. There are still plenty of sales to be made, it's just a matter of whether you're willing to work for it or not?
Jayvis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote