View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 10:35 AM  
goodsites
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varius View Post
If you re-read the initial post, you'll notice that the starting salary was for in-house workers and the hourly rate was for outsourcing. It's my experience that outsourcers do charge typically more, as they lose out in other ways (security, benefits, stock plans, company outings...)

You are entitled to your opinions, but this rant sounds bitter based on personal experiences. What you described certainly occurs, but I don't think you can generalize that ALL companies treat their programmers as you describe.

I am entitled to more than my opinion.. I have worked for 3 companies on this board and 120 companies worldwide in the past 30 years... So let me tell you a few things. Bitter experiences? lol... I never flaked on one job and never lost a employer in 30 years... I have quit many. Everyone still wanting me back. I guess that makes me superior, not bitter. Learn the difference.

You call my post a rant.. I call you a joke, Hows that? Lemme guess you can't take what you dish out. Fuck with the best, you will lose. You best be ready to be schooled by the experienced when you enter the deep waters.
goodsites is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote