View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:45 PM  
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Shock Media View Post
I see a torrent search page, am I missing something?

PS as much as it pains me to say this. For the most part he is accurate in the majority of his arguments. If you really do not believe it just hire an attorney to explain it all and past case law and you will find out the same as sad as it is. Also will discover that just about every case has sided with the copyright holder in lower courts and then got overturned latter on.
He is easy to hate on though and since what he says almost makes no fucking sense in what is moral and right, does not make it incorrect when it comes to law. I used to argue with him. I spent some cash to get better educated and well I got sick to my stomach.
i'm talking about "torrents are for time shifting" and the fact that piratebay.org has a huge link/ad to - http://embassyofpiracy.org/build/ to help people spread the word that they support PIRACY

the only people that support this kind of bullshit are the people that don't produce a fucking thing in this world and that the world would be better off without. of course, if they were suddenly producing movies and fronting 100,000,000.00 to produce and market it... you can bet your ass, they wouldn't be standing up begging people to steal it and defending the theft as "their right to do so"

Last edited by Pleasurepays; 05-13-2009 at 04:47 PM..
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote