View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:00 AM  
Darkland
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVF View Post
that link doesn't load...if I type in the domain without the nats code, it comes up but even still, the join page won't load on that either.

I think this bitch is through.
Quoted from: https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/531405-fuck-ashcash-ashleybrookes.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVF View Post
This whole shit basically breaks down to the man wanting some pussy and playing the game to try to build up "frequent brownie points" so that he can cash it in on some free pussy or even a relationship....
You didn't have a clue then but I think you are seeing the picture now. I wonder if she will get a FOURTH chance to screw more people over. And for those who didn't see this coming, even after all the past trouble and scams she caused, here is a quote of mine from that 2005 Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkland View Post
But she is def. up to here same old tricks, if she is doing the same shit she did with us then she is obviously not planning on changing her ways anytime soon. How many chances does she expect to get, burn enough bridges and it soon becomes hard to build new ones. I wonder how many peoples ICQ's she is burning up trying to find new friends and suckers. Heads up guys, when she gets what she wants you will be dropped like a bad habit.

"The towers are gone now, reduced to bloody rubble, along with all hopes for Peace in Our Time, in the United States or any other country. Make no mistake about it: We are At War now -- with somebody -- and we will stay At War with that mysterious Enemy for the rest of our lives." H.S.T. 09/12/01
Darkland is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote