Old 08-07-2007, 08:51 PM  
CuriousToyBoy
Crazy Aussie Bastard

Industry Role:
:stop Tracy - Fantasy Content

I have pretty much left this alone.

But after the nice feelings and explanation from Tracy here:
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=757302

I felt even more inclined just to let it go.

That was until there has been NO responses to emails (daily), ICQ (many times a day) or telephone calls to her at home (last straw) - even with all the promises.

The last straw was I rang Tracy at home mid last week and some guy answered and said Tracy and her husband were out and he was looking after the kids. And it was not her Dad, or husband (Dan or Leroy - I get confused which is which), it was another guy. He gave me his name and told me they were out and he was babysitting for them.

Why is that an issue?

I fucked up my timezones and it was 2.30am in the morning in Washington State when I rang !

Who goes out at 2.30am on a week night and leaves their kids with someone who is also up and about at 2.30am ?

Who is REALLY the one with the drug or other claimed problem?

No money, but can be out at that time and leave the kids at home?

Or even if it was the husband and he was screening calls, he answered first ring right away, at 2.30am, wide awake.

Draw your own conclusions.

I hate getting fucked around, and hate even more being ignored, and HATE HATE HATE getting lied to.

It's not the piddly amount of money concerned, it's the principle. I have nailed people for less, as those with memories would more than bear testament to.

Lack of responses is disconcerting as the failed promises to keep in touch, as one's mind has time to wander.

One reply to any of the methods and this would not be an issue.

But now I am pissed.

I have a lawyer and collection agent ready in WA, and I have all home, personal and other pertinent details required to take action that has been suggested:
- Lawsuit for specific performance.
- Listing of claims against the credit records of all 3 family members concerned.
- Complaints to local authorities about business being undertaken and planning law concerns.
- Family and childrens services regarding the well being of the children.
- Criminal proceedings for intent to defraud and theft and dealing in stolen goods (the unlicenced content sold).

Go hard or go the fuck home.

So Tracy, I suggest you get back to me.

And in the meantime, anyone with claims please contact me with details and I think you will find the scope of what has been perpetrated is rather large, and maybe everyone might want on board.

At worse, I could help Tracy sort out the mess. ***IF*** I hear from her.

She owes me $400 for a hard drive she did not buy and the FedEx she did not send AND $300 or so for the content not delivered.

I feel for and will support anyone who does the right thing. The right thing is NOT being done.

I have even waited and referred to the call and what happened in emails and ICQ's - I have sat on it hoping she would come through with some sort of response.

But talk and no action, even to say I still cannot help, is just pissing me off.

And you think I'm kidding?

Not a chance.

Last edited by CuriousToyBoy; 08-07-2007 at 08:53 PM..
CuriousToyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote