View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 02:05 PM  
Va2k
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by pr0
How many times in this business have you been screwed out of a check, or wire, or western union, or paypal?

How many times have sponsors either cheated you, or forgot to send a check, or just decided not to pay you?

Me... 3 times, i recovered one two years later when the person decided to do business with me again, & didn't realize who i was. They had screwed me out of $450 in 00', & in 2002 they contracted me to do some work, wired me the money & i just sat on it (I requested exactly $450 for the job)

Sweet justice...thankfully i no longer have non-payment issue's & its been nearly a year since the last problem, thanks to some solid sponsors & relationships.
Counting the time ya did me 5 times LOL just kidding bro I would trust ya with my money but really I have been several times.. Right now I owe some folks some money but they havent emailed me or called me to collect so don't know where to send it shrugs hit me up when you have a chance

TOM
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote