View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 06:49 PM  
hqasians
Confirmed User

Cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by faxxaff
If you promote these two sites as an affiliate you might be cheated on and will not receive credits for your referred sales !!!!!

I should have known better when I red all the negative posts about this guy named "Nigel" who fucks all guys over and steal money from them when the search function on gfy was still active.

I was promoting his sites asianstreatmeat.com and ladyboyguide.com and the sales were ok (about 1:800). About 2 months ago the sales went down and last month no new sales at all.

Only after I looked twice, I noticed that my traffic for asianstreetmeat.com got redirected to an 100% identical site but with a slightly different name: streetmeatasia. com. My traffic for ladyboyguide.com got redirected to ladyboycock.com. Of course this new domains were with a different ccbill account number and without a webmaster program, so NO credit for my sales (a few hundred bucks at least)

I contacted the webmaster, James from pandahosting, and he apologized about the redirects and he would remove them. he explained to me that he had to redirect affiliates traffic because some webmasters who registered similar domains and that would take away "his" traffic. A very lame explanation and I did not believe a word as it smalled like he wanted to steal the traffic without paying his affiliates

He said, he would remove the redirects and that everything would be ok. Well, he removed a few redirects from my pages, but others he was still redirecting. I sent him another letter and no more reply. I then contacted ccbill about this fraudulent merchant and made a post on as Asian board called foogie.com. As a result he redirected all my traffic again and when I started to redirect my traffic to his competitors like bangkokstreetwhores.com, he cancelled my affiliate account.

When I look around on Asian sites I see alot of his galleries posted and more than 90% of the affililiate traffic gets redirected to this similar sounding domains, leaving the affiliates with the bandwidth but withou paying them their hard earned commission.

Just be warned and kick them out or do whatever you want to do with them if they cheat on you. I did the same they did to me, redirect traffic and their searchterm shows up on 4 of the top 10 search results on yahoo. Fuck them!
They did the same to me with their thiefware. Another scamsite of them is exploited teens asia.com
hqasians is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote